12.14.2010

Five Things to Love Today



1. Cute kids and a father's love for them--check out this cool article that my friend Belinda sent me:
http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/a-father-who-creatively

2. Christmas desserts.


3. Starbucks' winter- themed drinks! Those red cups always bring a smile to my face.

4. The always-fabulous dresses from Modcloth.com and all the time in world to peruse them :)



5. The Black Swan. The words "Natalie Portman" and "erotic ballet thriller" are almost always a good combo.


As a side note, my boyfriend is officially halfway across the world right now and I miss him terribly. 
However, I'm cheered by the fact that tomorrow I will make my first foray into the world of Christmas craft-making. It'll probably turn out as well as my nutella cake did...oh boy.
sigh.



2 comments:

  1. Awww, cute!
    That nutella cake looks great. And by great, I mean delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =( i miss you too. three more days!

    ReplyDelete